ECOCOCON is a modular building system. Easy assembly, very precise elements with +/-2mm tolerance and an all-in-one concept (Structural elements and insulation) make this a cost-effective solution for all parties involved in the building process.
ECOCOCON Straw panels are made from 99% of renewable materials, such as straw and wood. Combined with interior clay plaster directly applied on the straw and an exterior layer of wood fibre boards, we provide a complete ecological building system.
- 99% natural materials (cradle to cradle concept)
- High insulation value - U-value as low as 0,11 W/m2K
- High thermal mass
- Very precise (+/- 2mm)
- Quick assembly
- Earthquake resistant
- Fire resistant up to 120min (with applied clay plaster)
- Easy to transport
- All-year assembly possible
- Possible to apply clay plaster directly on the inside straw surface
- Safe and verified construction
- Controlled and certified production
Environmental certificates: Cradle-to-Cradle, FSC, PassivhusStandard on request to Panda Bygg AS