As an environmental manager consultant, Vikki Johansen‘s role is to assist clients in identifying, assessing, and managing environmental risks and impacts associated with their operations. I have competence in different type of reputable eco-documentation in different countries in Europe and according EU-Taxonomy. This can include conducting environmental assessments, developing and implementing environmental management systems, and providing training and guidance on compliance with relevant laws and regulations. Some of the key services I may offer include:
- Environmental impact assessments: Assessing the potential impact of a project or operation on the environment and identifying any mitigation measures that may be necessary.
- Environmental management systems: Developing and implementing systems to help clients manage and minimize their environmental impact.
- Compliance assistance: Providing guidance and training on compliance with relevant laws and regulations, including those related to air and water quality, waste management, and endangered species.
- Auditing and monitoring: Conducting audits and monitoring programs to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and identify areas for improvement.
- Sustainability planning: Developing and implementing sustainability plans to help clients reduce their environmental impact and improve their overall sustainability performance.
- Communication to stakeholders: Motivation and insight to management and other stakeholders upon request
As a environmental manager consultant, my goal is to help clients identify and manage environmental risks and impacts, while also assisting them in achieving their sustainability goals and complying with relevant laws and regulations.
Do not hesitate to contact me for questions.
tel: +47 47847774